Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Party Dresses

I've got a few weeks of photos that I'm planning to load tonight.  Here is one phone snap that encompasses our weekend: warm, cozy, and nice.

I'm so ready to go shopping for a dress for my work Holiday Party down at the Rice Mill, and my Christmas Eve mass and party dress! 
I'm taking a half day this Wednesday to get my hair done and to enjoy a massage down at the Wentworth Mansion before the Turkey Day 5K/Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Clemson-Carolina chaos.  My hair appointment isn't until 2 and so I may have time to swing in the mall and look at some dresses. 
Here are some styles I'm coveting:

Interesting Color



Green and lace!
Is this oxblood?  Like the length and slit.
Jackie O goes to the party!

Sapphire!

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice party dresses.All are looking so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy our best trending party wears online at https://www.cbazaar.com/party

    ReplyDelete

Show me love, Show me Life