Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Humpity Hump!

 My mom and I did the Turkey Day Run together this year, and then we grabbed a mimosa at the Francis Marion before heading home to start the cooking!
 We orded room service for breakfast at the Westin before hitting the road to Clemson Saturday morning.

 I want to go back to this moment, breakfast in bed:
Waiting for the car...
 This was our tailgate spot in Clemson.  I literally think it was "Parking Spot 1".  Not too shabby.
 And here is the only shot of the field.  I really wish I would have gotten a picture of K and I in the stands. Oh well!  The game was great (and frigid).  I wish our seats were as good as our parking spot ;).  Never the less, we had a really fun weekend.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me love, Show me Life